Week 8

 

Eventually I will post updates that include images pertinent to this project and aren't just doodles of my sona. Sorry.

My other classes are relentless. But I finished work on one of them super early and the other class has a project that isn't due until Monday so I actually have time to work on this now. Yay!

Plan is to

  • add the new backgrounds I made into the Adobe Animate file 
  • block out one or two more poses, which will end up extending the duration of the video by a second or two
  • edit the audio (extend some music tracks after I know how long they'll need to be, plus lowering the volume at certain points)
  • block whatever poses I can, I have to tell myself that they have to be ugly and unclean because done is better than perfect
  • still somehow get all of this done before Thursday
I'm feeling slightly better about this.

Oh and I added an About section to the Contact page on this blog. If I'm forced to make it look more professional then I guess I will, but I won't like it. Big Animation can only stifle me for so long.


Edit 10/11/22: backgrounds have been added, and my professor liked my about section so I've been vindicated LOL

Also added that extra scene, plus edited the audio!

Comments