week 10

 

Sorry I missed last week. The passage of time is cruel to us all.

It was my birthday weekend. I'm still working on roughs. The plan is to finish them by Thursday (10/27) hopefully. Maybe 11/3 at the latest.

I had to remove the music too, at least for now, while I perfect the timing of everything as I rough it all out.

I know I should probably be posting what the animation actually looks like on these update posts... but it's so excruciating trying to export it as an MP4 file so often, plus uploading videos onto Blogger is impossible. I could post them unlisted to my youtube channel but. What if I don't want to lol

So my idea is that I'll post the animation progress I've made so far when I finish my roughs!

Gotta put off my quarter life crisis until at least after this project is done.

Comments